Trust wallet App development involves all the process that’s required to build a wallet like Trust Wallet. We all would have come across how the Trust Wallet has reached its heights among the cryptocurrency users. If you are a crypto entrepreneur seeking ways to develop an app like Trust Wallet, then you made the right choice by getting on with this article! This article gives you Trust wallet review and how Pulsehyip can help you in developing a crypto wallet like Trust Wallet.
What is Trust Wallet?
Trust Wallet is a mobile crypto wallet application that helps to send, receive and store a range of cryptocurrencies. The basic design of the wallet is simple, with easy to use and setup features. The most attractive feature in the trust wallet is its partnership with Kyber network and Web3 Browser that allows a person to use the decentralized apps from the Trust wallet itself.
When we focus things little more rationally, we can be sure that the crypto wallet is like a backbone to all the blockchain functionalities, Crypto exchange, Dencentralized applications etc. Without a Crypto wallet one can never hold a cryptocurrency. Based on trending updations people get switched over to the newer version of a wallet for the security purposes. The wallet usage also differs base on the trading methodology, exchange functionality, and blockchain variation. Like any other wallet , the Trust Wallet was also introduced and it gained popularity after the acquisition by Binance DEX.
Trust wallet App
The Trust wallet was introduced to receive Ethereum Tokens without hindrances. The wallet was launched in the year 2017 by its founder Victor ratchenko. The wallet is supported in both android and iOS. Currently, it dosen’t support Desktop version. The app is simple, secure, support many DApps with Instant Exchange options.
Significant features of Trust Wallet
- Its safe, secure and simple.
- It never access the user’s wallet.
- It never acquire’s any personal information
- It offers a client-side security model with private keys.
- The private keys are stored locally and the app uses industry-leading security features present in the modern smartphones to ensure the wallet is safe.
- The wallet can also be recovered from a backup easily and can be stored digitally or on paper.
- The integration of Walletconnect on the trustwallet helps to trade from the desktop on Binance DEX.
- As said before, the Trust wallet not only act as a wallet, but also allows the users to access hundreds of Dapps, and Facilitates trading in various blockchains by using a mobile interface.
- Users can login via 12 digit pass code, Touch ID and Face ID.
- The programs in the trust wallet is been classified with a new dApp, Popular exchanges, Games, Social Networks, Utility applications as well as market plays.
- The Trust wallet is compatible with Android 6.0, iOS 13.0 or later and the wallet is free to download from Google play and Apple’s app store.
Crypto Coins supported by Trust Wallet
It’s a blockchain agnostic which refers to a single platform that allows multiple different chains. Here is the list of coins and tokens that Trust Wallet supports-
- Ethereum 185 along with all ERC20 tokens
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Classic
- Binance coin
And many more..
How to add the Cryptocurrency to the Wallet?
- In order to add cryptocurrency to the Trust Wallet, the following steps can be helpful-
- Login to the wallet.
- Tap “Receive”
- Then scan the QR code or copy the wallet address.
- Then one can use the address to transfer into the wallet.
- The transactions tab will give the review of the transaction history for the wallet and then confirm that the funds have arrived.
How to pay via Trust Wallet?
The following steps has to be carried out-
- Login to the wallet.
- Then select “Send Button”
- Then paste the recipient’s wallet address in the field or scan the relevant QR code.
- Specify the amount that’s required to be sent and tap the “next” button.
- Review transaction details, including gas price.
- Then tap “send”.
Security in Trust Wallet
Private key storage – One does not need to store the private key on the wallet app, but instead they can locally store the key on the device used.
User Anonymity – One can download the app, set it up without the need to provide any personal details. And its been said that the trust wallet does not store user’s private data.
Open source – One can easily review the Trust wallet’s code online.
Backup support- During the setup process by backing up, on can restore the wallet from an encrypted file in less than 30 seconds.
Why to create a wallet like Trust Wallet?
Presently, the Trust wallet supports with Binance DEX and has also been given access to a wider range of DEX network. If you are a crypto entrepreneur wanting to develop a wallet app with premier features that can be always open to any type of integration with respect to exchanges, DApps etc.,then why not go for developing an wallet app like trust wallet.
One of the disadvantage of Trust wallet is mainly about not being able to support desktop users and this can be over come! If you ask “How so”? Get onto reading further.
Why Pulsehyip for Trust Wallet Development?
We, Pulsehyip, the leading cryptocurrency wallet development company can provide you the best script to develop an app like Trust wallet. Answering the previous question about how the wallet app owner can support the desktop users, our team of developers can help you to create Trust wallet Extension for the Desktop users and Apps for the mobile users, by this way the clients/users can avail the service easily with any device. Our Trust Wallet app script will also be compatible to support 100+ crytpocurrencies along with different blockchain platform.